Monday, August 1, 2016

More Than My Teddy

Hope you can join us for the new challenge starting today at Paper Creator.
  The theme is Keep It Simple.


I used this fun kit called "More Than My Teddy Topper And Decoupage which is part of the Simple Cards Mega Bundle".  You can find it HERE at the Paper Creator store. 
 (To save 20% off your order please enter code DELORIS.)  


 To make the card,  I printed all the images except the plaid background paper.  I cut out the main toppers, inserts and decoupage layers.  Ran a red Memento marker around the edges of the toppers.  Let the ink dry, then mounted the topper and insert pieces to a white card base.  Added several decoupage layers for the boy.

Challenges
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love and I'm partial to little boys. I keep wanting to buy some images from this shop...just haven't yet. Will be home late Wednesday and get back to cards some and go shopping at the store and use your code.

Creations by Shirl said...

This is so precious, love that image......

Gayatri said...

The focal image is absolutely adorable. Great work colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

cotnob said...

A super card Deloris, such an adorable image and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Adorable and such a cute little boy image!

cheryl said...

On this is one super cute little boy great card hun xxx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Deloris, what a sweet little boy and his teddy bear! I love teddy bears, and I can tell this little guy loves his! Beautifully done, and what a fun card for the recipient. They are going to love it! Hugs, sweet friend!