Saturday, October 1, 2016

Count Dracula Treat Box

Hope you can join us for the new challenge starting today at Paper Creators.  
The theme for this month is ANYTHING SPOOKY.  You are not required to use Paper Creator products, but if you do you get a extra entry in the challenge.  Prize is a gift certificate to the store.

I decided to make a candy treat holder using this darling precolored image called Count Dracula Noah from the Paper Creator store.  Cut out all the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo using cut file #93700 from the Silhouette store.  Mounted the Count on pop dots and added some google eyes to the spider and bat.  If you would like to place an order at the Paper Creator store, please use code DELORIS to save 20% off your entire order.




Challenges
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #331 - Anything goes
Fun Day Friday - Challenge #158 - Cut it up

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, this is just the cutest ever!!!! Love it. Have a wonderful weekend.

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

cotnob said...

A fabulous treat box Deloris, such a great idea and brilliant design.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...little Dracula looks like my grandson in disguise! Love your scene!

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Heather said...

Now this is a super fun treat holder! Your image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Patti Krauss said...

Cute treat box - love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

cheryl said...

oh i love,this its just so so cute,hugs Cherylxxx

Jo - Jo's Scrap Shack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I love your little count! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Hugs,
Jo-owner
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

And this was another I couldn't wait for you to post. I hope I have time to make this! I got a $25 gift card to Silhouette Store when I bought my Cameo 3. I've been buying everything you have been getting because your cards are so dang cute! I still have some money and the end of month to use it or lose it. I guess I need to buy this one now....haha