Sunday, October 16, 2016

Witching You A Very Happy Halloween - Flip Swing Card


Another flip swing card using a precolored digi image called Peek A Boo Spider from the Paper Creator store.  Cut out the card base, layers, saying and spider web corners with my Silhouette Cameo using cut files from the Silhouette store.
If you plan to place an order at the Paper Creator store, please enter code DELORIS to save an extra 20% off the total.

Challenges
DLART - Thankful Thursday Challenge #190 - Halloween
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #132 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this and all the folds. I was excited that it was finally posted. I thought I left a comment but don't see it so I'm writing again. Just so ding dong cute.

katieo said...

Super cute Halloween card. I love the image and the way the sentiment swings too Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

cotnob said...

Another super Halloween card Deloris, I like it on the white card blank - it looks totally different.
Pauline
x

cheryl said...

oh love halloween and you have made a super one,here hun great image and design,hugs Cherylxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the image and the cuteness of your card design.

Lori Kobular said...

Love that sentiment with that adorable image, who isn't afraid of spiders? Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

CherylQuilts said...

Deloris, what a sweet, sweet card! She is a darling witch, and I love this flip swing card. I really plan to learn how to use my Silhouette Portrait because I love what you can do with it. You are a wizard of knowledge and make such beautiful cards. I love the little spider webs in the corner...and it's all done with your Silhouette. Amazed!! Hugs, sweet friend! (P. S. I may need to "pick you brain" a bit one of these days.)

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun Halloween card...great CAS style but still has the fun little webs and Halloween theme! Love the cut file. I think I surely must have it LOL!