Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Easel Style Birthday Card


There's a new challenge starting today at Paper Creators.  The theme is Anything Goes.
 Hope you can join us.  The prize is a gift certificate to the store.  

I  created this easel style birthday card for a neighbor who loves to plant flowers and work in her yard.  This darling precolored digi image is called Polly's Pink Flower  and it's available at the Paper Creator store.  (Please note I flipped the image to face the other way.) Also used my Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette cut file 116484 (which I altered), picket fence cut file which was a freebie included with my Studio software, Spellbinders corner die from the Lace Hearts Set, Prima flowers, pop dots to mount the saying, buttons and polka dot paper I made with GIMP.


Challenges
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Challenge #43 - Anything Goes

Weekly Favorite SCS Nov 6 2016



8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Deloris lovely delicate colours and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

This card makes me smile, and I'm sure who ever receives it will treasure it as well. Full of cuteness Deloris~

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So soft and sweet....I'm already ready for Spring. I want to case her. I bought that image years ago and now I can make something at it be pre-colored.

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, great card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Deloris, a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and fun design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

cheryl said...

Oh this is adorable hun such a beautiful card wonderful design love hugs cheryl xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card…
Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]