Monday, November 7, 2016

Vintage (Shabby Chic)


I have some wonderful news.  For the next 6 months I will be joining the lovely ladies on the Ooh La La Creations Design Team.

Ooh La La Creations has a challenge blog and there's a new "Vintage" theme challenge starting today.   Hope you can join us!

To create my card, I used a gorgeous image and print papers from the Ooh La La Creations CD called The Shawn Jenkins Collection.  I also used some lace, pearls and twine from my stash along with a Whimsy corner die.  The main image was attached to the card base with pop dots which gives it a bit more dimension.


6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful!!! I love shabby chic and it's been quite a while...think I need to try and join the challenge. I have 4 challenges I want to join....so little time...haha

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats and what a pretty vintage image.

Janice said...

Such a gorgeous feminine card Deloris, I love it. Very pretty indeed. Jx

Wynn Walton said...

This is soooo pretty Deloris. I love the addition of the lace giving it a real Vintage feel. Glad to have you on board the OLL team. Wynn xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Deloris, such a pretty image and lovely lace and pearl details.
Welcome to the Ooh La La Team, I'm so glad that you have joined us.
Pauline
x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Deloris beautiful image.
Hugs Julie xxx