Monday, November 14, 2016

Watercolor Lighthouse Scene


 I needed a masculine card to give to my neighbor here in Florida,  so I dug out my Art Impressions watercolor stamps and LePlume markers and gave it a go.  My watercolors skills are a bit rusty since the last watercolor card I made was 5 years ago, but I think my neighbor will like this scene.

Challenges
Brown Sugar - Challenge #224 - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Challenge #214 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #110 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #45 - Anything Goes



9 comments:

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely card Dawn, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

i LOVE it! I need to pull out my Art Impression stamps too. I bought watercolor paper about 2 months ago. Can't find it....grrrrr You know I love anything nautical.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS....funny I posted something nautical too today.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Deloris, such a beautifully coloured scene and lovely bold surround.
Pauline
x

Kristina said...

Fab card - love the image - - thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle challenge blog,
Kristina - DT

cheryl said...

Oh this is fabulous hun what a beautiful image just love it hugs cheryl xxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful lighthouse scene. Have a wonderful day.

Leanne said...

Wonderful stamp love the coloring so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT/LPCF

Rae Ann said...

Love the way you water colored this stamp. It has such a beachy feel to it.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.