Monday, January 2, 2017

Thinking of you easel card


Hope you can join us for the new challenge starting today at Ooh La La Creations.  The challenge theme is Feminine.  

I created my card using a lovely image and papers from the Shawn Jenkins Collection CD which is available at the Ooh La La Creations store. 



I designed the easel card in Silhouette Studio DE using a frame file that I altered to make the base and layers.  Cut out all the pieces with my Cameo.  Added extra layers under the saying and image to give it a bit more dimension.  Attached the main image to card base with pop dots.  Also printed a extra image and cut out the tiny butterfly and flower.



Challenges
Crafty Friends - Challenge #48 - Anything goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #282 - Freestyle
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #118 - Anything goes



15 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful card Deloris, love the shape and your vibrant image choice - perfect to lift the spirits on a damp grey day. Jx

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the shaped card made into an easel
Jane

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely beautiful. I went to the store. I tried to see examples of the CC but it only showed about 6 cards. I'll have to take you word and think seriously about getting it. I love working with CDs.

pst said...

Beautiful easel card, I love the shape and the lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Deloris, such a pretty image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Linda said...

what a beautiful design.

www.misslizzy.nl
DT member HIMCR

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Deloris lovely colours .
Hugs Julie xxx

Linby said...

I love the card shape you designed, it looks stunning. Lynn x

Billie A said...

Beautiful card and I am so ready for spring and love that your card gave me a touch of it.. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, so pretty Deloris. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Myoriah L said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room Freestyle Challenge. Beth DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Deloris, the whole design of this is so pretty! love the shape and easel design too :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year! 🍾
Luv
Lols x x x

meg said...

Beautiful fresh colours and a wonderful shaped easel card

Lynda Hall said...

This card has really brightened up a dull January day. Roll on Spring! I love the shape of the card too. It works really well. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes January 2017 Challenge. Good luck!
Lynda DT x

Miranda said...

Beautiful card! Happy New Year! Thanks for playing along at HIMCR! Miranda :) DT