Monday, February 13, 2017

Dress shaped card

There's a new challenge starting today at Ooh La La Creations.  The challenge theme is Die Cuts.
I created my dress shaped card using a plaid paper from the Hearts And Laces Kit which is in the Paula Oakley Collection CD.  It's available at the Ooh La La Creations Store.  I cut out all the pieces using my Silhouette Cameo and cut file #55805 from the Silhouette store.  Added some pearls from my stash.


Challenges
Crafty Friends - Challenge #50 - Anything goes
Funday Friday - Challenge #175 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Cute
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Favorite tool (Silhouette Cameo)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #51 - Anything goes

13 comments:

meg said...

Sweet dress Deloris, great diecut

Janice said...

Gorgeous! What's not to love about this sweet dress card. Jx

Creations by Shirl said...

Perfect Spring or Easter dress for that young miss. Love the plaids...

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It' precious down to the little stash of pearls. I even have that file...haha

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Deloris, pretty papers and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wynn Walton said...

Love the design and the paper you've chosen for the dress.....so pretty. Wynn xx

Jane Willis said...

What an unusual and effective shape for a card! Lovely
jane

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Adorable! Your card is just adorable! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Awesome! Cyndi, DT

Linby said...

Such a cute dress - the papers look lovely on it.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Deloris...one that any girl young or old would be happy to receive...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs Kath xxx

Wendy L said...

So cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week, xxx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Deloris, what a darling baby card! I absolutely love the plaid and the sweet accents (collar, band, and scallops...along with the pearls). I finally got my Silhouette Portrait set up and connected, and I think I finally am starting to understand and "get it." Ha! I hope to use it again soon, and I will definitely pin this one. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo