Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Puppy Love Flipper Pyramage Card

There's a new challenge started today at Paper Creator.  The theme is "Love is in the air".  
Hope you can join us.  The prize is a gift certificate to the Paper Creator store.


I created this card for my neighbor.  She has a little white dog who is best friends with our mini poodle.  I am sure she will smile when she see's this.  To create my flipper card,  I used fun kit called Puppy Love Flipper Pyramage Card Kit from the Paper Creator store.  


Opened all the pieces in Silhouette Studio and resized them to fit a 5 inch square card base.   Printed all the pieces and added a saying on the label.  Cut them out and attached with narrow double sided tape at the top of each layer.  Also cut out the matching envelope.  If you plan to place an order at the Paper Creator store,  please enter code Deloris to save 20% off the total.

Here are some challenges where I am entering my card
Dream Valley Challenge - All About Love
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything goes - twist ladies

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute is this, I can see this into a baby's album also. love it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ive been waiting for this darling card to be published. Love it.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card and matching envelope Deloris, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Neva Zver said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is absolutely adorable and I love how you chose a subject matter that your card recipient, your neighbor, will truly appreciate! And the flipper structure is so interesting! I have never seen this before, so I really enjoyed seeing this type of card. Your colors are bright and bold the patterns look fantastic together. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Kim said...

These are adorable. Would definitely put a smile on your neighbor's face. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.