Monday, April 24, 2017

Get Well Wishes

Hope you can join us for the new challenge starting today at Ooh La La Creations.  The challenge theme is Get Well Wishes.

It's hard to believe that 6 months have passed since I joined the wonderful ladies on the Ooh La La Creations Design Team.  This is my last post for the team and I wanted to make a special card.  I was inspired by this card made by the super talented Pauline.  To create my card, I selected this lovely image and patterned papers from the Paula Oakley CD.  Cut out all the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo. Assembled all the layers, then added a bow and button tied on with twine.


Challenges
Jo's Scrap Shack - Challenge #185 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Showers or flowers
Creative Knockouts - Challenge #190 - Lots of layers

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Deloris, the colours are so rich.
Hugs Julie xxx

meg said...

Beautiful warm cheery colours love it

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Deloris, a beautiful image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is amazing, gorgeous layers and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous bright cheery card, love the design and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Denise (DT)

Wynn Walton said...

Beautiful Deloris....doesn't time fly when you're having fun! I love hoe you threaded the button think I'll try this next time I use buttons on my cards. Hope to see you around in blog land Hugs Wynn x

shellz bellz said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Shelley (DT)

Desire Fourie said...

Deloris this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}